One Ring: Special Edition One Ring: Special Edition

Didn't like the redo, but the rest was good

It dragged on too long. The improved graphics and voices are good, though it's the same as OR2. The other stuff was good though. Anyway, overall I like your work and I'm waiting for new stuff :)

The Tempest The Tempest

Boring animation, but good art

You've got the art skills. I'm sure you could make a good movie. This is good for your first time.

TheGrandPubaa responds:

Thanks for taking notice in the art. The pictures of the pilot were quite possibly the most time consuming portion of the development. Perhaps my next movie will be better.

Just Tragic Just Tragic

Not the typical Newgrounds Movie

It's nice to see a variety of different things on Newgrounds, and nice to see something that isn't pointless and stupid.

Beatrix: Maybe this wasn't a project for a digital media class.

Gozzy responds:

Hehe, thank you for sticking up for me :). And yes there is alot of pointless shit being submitted on NG i think what is the point?!?!?

Metroid Invasion Metroid Invasion

Uh, wtf?

You didn't think of something as simple as adding laser and explosion sounds? Shows how much time you spent thinking about what you were doing. If you wrote it from scratch, though, then you've shown at least that you can do something. I really hope you wrote it all and not just took an existing SI and changed the graphics.

Zelda Windwaker| Title remix Zelda Windwaker| Title remix

It's too heavy on the left

It's annoying listening with headphones. Even out the stereo pan or get rid of it completely.