One Ring: Special Edition One Ring: Special Edition

Didn't like the redo, but the rest was good

It dragged on too long. The improved graphics and voices are good, though it's the same as OR2. The other stuff was good though. Anyway, overall I like your work and I'm waiting for new stuff :)

The Tempest The Tempest

Boring animation, but good art

You've got the art skills. I'm sure you could make a good movie. This is good for your first time.

TheGrandPubaa responds:

Thanks for taking notice in the art. The pictures of the pilot were quite possibly the most time consuming portion of the development. Perhaps my next movie will be better.

Just Tragic Just Tragic

Not the typical Newgrounds Movie

It's nice to see a variety of different things on Newgrounds, and nice to see something that isn't pointless and stupid.

Beatrix: Maybe this wasn't a project for a digital media class.

Gozzy responds:

Hehe, thank you for sticking up for me :). And yes there is alot of pointless shit being submitted on NG i think what is the point?!?!?

Mario o mega First part Mario o mega First part

Not bad for a sprite movie

But not quite original. The Bowser and Eggman working together thing has already been used, although adding megaman wasn't such a bad idea. But you made Kirby fall down. :( Anyway, overall not to bad.

DarkAaron19 responds:

Really!? its been done!? Hell. I thought I was Original. aww well whatever! Im sure Mine is different in the story department!

Chaos Stick 5/5 Chaos Stick 5/5

It's too easy

I know just to pick the oppisite. You should make some of them correct so someone can't do that.

THE MIND THE MIND

Wow, that's a lot of effort

Drawing frame by frame

I like the transforming

In response to Oldieman: The point is that it's supposed to make no sense.

Keep up the good work!

Facts About US Presidents Facts About US Presidents

not bad

although I don't think those facts are 100% accurate... ;)

Weird Stuff Origins Weird Stuff Origins

Very random.

That's the kind of thing I would do. Not to mention the animation is good too, and there's voiceing (yay I make up word).

A Tour A Tour

Unique

Although I'm not quite sure what it's about. Maybe I should smoke something? Anyway, good work.

NegativeTWO responds:

Yeah that's usually a good plan of action. Smoke things till you understand :P lol!

Thanks for the good review.

CT: Crono's Destiny CT: Crono's Destiny

Video game movies can be really good.

Unfortunately, this isn't one of them. Sprite movies are getting kind of annoying, but what makes this one bad is that it's boring.